To obtain permission to reprint, translate, or otherwise make use of material published by the University of Alabama Press, please submit a written request by e-mail, fax, or letter. Permission cannot be granted over the phone.
Requests must contain the following information:
About the UAP material you wish to use:
- Book title
- Article and/or chapter title, if applicable
- Publication year
- Requested pages (page range) and, if applicable, figure map, or illustration numbers
- Affiliation (if applicable)
- Full Address
- Phone number
About your project:
- Author and/or editor
- Publication date
- Number of pages in your publication
- Distribution (e.g. U.S only, World)
- Format (e.g., cloth, paper, both, ebook, other)
- If a translation, please specify the language.
- Print run of each format
- List price for each format
- If this is a translation request, which language will you be translating into?
- Additional information, if needed
Requests should be sent to:
The University of Alabama Press
Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0380