Republication And Subsidiary Rights
To obtain permission to reprint, translate, or otherwise make use of material published by the University of Alabama Press, please submit a written request by e-mail, fax, or letter. Permission cannot be granted over the phone.
Requests must contain the following information:
About the UAP material you wish to use:
• Book title
• Article and/or chapter title, if applicable
• Publication year
• Requested pages (page range) and, if applicable, figure map, or illustration numbers
• Affiliation (if applicable)
• Full Address
• Phone number
About your project:
• Author and/or editor
• Publication date
• Number of pages in your publication
• Distribution (e.g. U.S only, World)
• Format (e.g., cloth, paper, both, ebook, other)
• If a translation, please specify the language.
• Print run of each format
• List price for each format
• If this is a translation request, which language will you be translating into?
• Additional information, if needed
Requests should be sent to:
Rights & Permissions
The University of Alabama Press
Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0380
Questions? Contact our Rights and Permissions department at 205-348-1561.